Yes, it is true! We are already adding to the family. Oliver, Kelly and I are so excited to add to our happy family. I'm sure Tucker in his own way may be excited, on the other hand, he could be upset because then I will really ignore him. Oh well the kids will be his best friend when they get a little older.
I am due the beginning of November so we have just recently started this new journey. We will be finding out the sex at the end of May and I will definitely let everyone know! I will try and post some pictures of my growing belly, that has not begun to grow yet.... we will see when baby decides to show considering I never had a belly with Oliver until around 6.5-7 months along. Who knew he would be a 9lb baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment