Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oli's first haircut!!!!

We finally got around to cutting Oliver's hair, it was getting was too long! I don't think we got enough cut off but I was really nervous it would be too short so I think we will be heading back to another salon for our man to get his hair trimmed once again.

Our little boy is just growing and growing. He now walks everywhere and points at anything he spots. We are having so much fun with the little guy. Oliver is one busy, busy boy!!!

I added a few pictures.
Oliver showing off his cute baby legs well and walking.
Oliver in his new Juicy outfit
After the haircut, the sucker saved us


He has know idea what is going on, Thank god!
Before the haircut! He has lots of hair like Dad
Our Monster!!!!

1 comment:

The Carlsen's said...

He is sooo cute! I love the leggings!! =-) LOL!