We went to the Seaside aquarium and Oli got to feed the seals and check out a huge octopus. He also touched a sea cucumber, a sand dollar and grabbed a clam and threw it on the ground. Poor little clam! On Sunday Oliver took his first steps, which was surprisingly very, very exciting. I think I even wanted to start crying, for two reasons, he is growing up so fast and secondly more work for all of us!!!!
Here are a few pictures of our main man...
Kelly and Josh finishing their round







2 comments:
Oliver is so cute. It's been a long time since I have seen him. First steps, oh boy its non stop from here on out. Trey has been walking for a few months and is everywhere. Its so fun but watch out... Way cute family pics.
luv ya
My Megan must be a little bit behind him age wise, but I don't think by much. But man, I am not looking forward to the walking stage. Having experiened this three times prior though, I do think that it's better than crawling. Crawling at our house means not being able to wear dresses. Good luck with the walking thing!
Post a Comment