Okay so I was wrong!!! Oliver feels soooo heavy in my arms I really thought that he weighed about 24-25lbs., but I was wrong... Kelly and I went to Oliver's 9 Month check up and he is very long and lean just like his dad. Oliver weighed in at 21.5lbs and 29.5in, he is in the 70th precentile for weight and 90th for height. We have are very, very happy and healthy baby. I can't wait for another.
I can't believe he will be 1 Year old in 3 months. I still remember clearly the morning Kelly and I were driving to the hospital getting ready to meet our little angel!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay... so your post made my eyes tear up thinking about what it will be like to drive to the hospital to meet baby Bomar. Okay, maybe I'm a little weepy these days but still, you are so cute.
Post a Comment